1. XJ You, SG Liu, CM Dai*, GH Zhong, YPDuan*, YP Guo, Y Tu, KH Leong, F Zhou. Effects of EDTA on adsorption of Cd(II) and Pb(II) by soil minerals in low-permeability layers: batch experiments and microscopic characterization. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2020, 27(33), 41623-41638.
2. XJ You, SG Liu, CM Dai*, YP Guo, GH Zhong,YP Duan*. Contaminant occurrence and migration between high- and low-permeability zones in groundwater systems: A review. Science of the Total Environment, 2020, 743: 140703.
3. W Liang, NQ Zhou, CM Dai*, YP Duan*, Y Tu. Zero-valent iron nanoparticles and its combined process for diclofenac degradation under various experimental. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies.
4. YR Zheng, SG Liu, CM Dai*, YP Duan, AN Makhinov, LK Hon; JTA Júnior. Study on the influence mechanism of underground mineral element Fe(II) on Cr(VI) transformation under subsurface and groundwater interaction zones, Environmental Sciences Europe, 2020, 32: 62.
5. SS Cao, YP Duan, Y Tu, Y Tang, J Liu, WD Zhi, CM Dai*. Pharmaceuticals and personal care products in a drinking water resource of Yangtze River Delta Ecology and Greenery Integration Development Demonstration Zone in China: occurrence and human health risk assessment. Science of the Total Environment,2020,721: 137624.
6. CM Dai, H Zhou, XJ You, YP Duan*, Y Tu, SG Liu, F Zhou, LK Hon. Silica colloids as non-carriers facilitate Pb2+ transport in saturated porous media under a weak adsorption condition: effects of Pb2+ concentrations, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2020, 27 (13): 15188-15197.
7. XJ You, SG Liu, CM Dai*, GH Zhong, YP Duan*, Y Tu. Acceleration and centralization of a back-diffusion process: Effects of EDTA-2Na on cadmium migration in high- and low-permeability systems. The Science of the total environment, 2020,706: 135708.
8. CM Dai , H Shen, YP Duan, SG Liu, F Zhou, DL Wu,GH Zhong, A Javadi, Y Tu. TiO2 and SiO2 Nanoparticles Combined with Surfactants Mitigate the Toxicity of Cd2+ to Wheat Seedlings. Water Air and Soil Pollution, 2019, 230:232.
9. XY Zhan, C Chen, QH Wang, F Zhou, K Hayashi, XT Ju, SK Lam, YH Wang, YL Wu, J Fu, LP Zhang, SS Gao, XK Hou, Y Bo, D Zhang, KW Liu, QX Wu, RR Su, JQ Zhu, CL Yang, CM Dai, HB Liu. Improved Jayaweera-Mikkelsen model to quantify ammonia volatilization from rice paddy fields in China, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2019, 26(8): 8136-8147.
10. YL Wu, Y Bo, F Zhoua, QH Tangb, M Guimberteauc, P Ciais,T Yang, SS Peng, SL Piao, JL Zheng, YJ Dong, CM Dai. Quantifying the unauthorized lake water withdrawals and their impacts on the water budget of eutrophic lake Dianchi, China. Journal of Hydrology 565 (2018) 39–48,2018.
11. B Tan, S Liu, CM Dai*, H Zhou, Z Hui, G Zhong, H Zhang. Modelling of colloidal particle and heavy metal transfer behaviours during seawater intrusion and refreshing processes，Hydrological Processes，2017, 31(22): 3920-3931.
12. S Liu, A Tao, CM Dai* ; B Tan, H Shen, G Zhong, S Lou, S.Chalov, R Chalov. Experimental Study of Tidal Effects on Coastal Groundwater and Pollutant Migration. Water Air and Soil Pollution. 2017,288(4):163.
13. YZ He, CM Dai*, XF Zhou*. Magnetic cobalt ferrite composite as an efficient catalyst for photocatalytic oxidation of carbamazepine，Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2017, 24（2）:2065–2074.
14. W Chen, YM Su, ZP Wen, YL Zhang, XF Zhou*, CM Dai*. Recovery of indium ions by nanoscale zero-valent iron. JOURNAL OF NANOPARTICLE RESEARCH.2017,19(3):97.
15. BB Shao, YF Chen, DL Wu, CM Dai, YL Zhang. Mineral transformation of structural Fe(II) hydroxides with O-2, Cu(II), Cr (VI) and NO2- for enhanced arsenite sequestration. Chemical Engineering Jounal，2017,311:247-254.
16. S Lou, SG Liu*, CM Dai, A Tao, B Tan, GF Ma,RS Chalov, SR Chalov. Heavy Metal Distribution and GroundwaterQuality Assessment for a Coastal Areaon a Chinese Island,Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 2017, 26(2): 733-745.
17. YL Zhang, ZF Yin, CM Dai*, XF Zhou, W Chen. Interfacial thermodynamics and kinetics of sorption of diclofenac on prepared high performance flower-like MoS2，JOURNAL OF COLLOID AND INTERFACE SCIENCE, 2016, 481: 210-219.
18. BB Shao, Y Chen, DL Wu, HP He, CM Dai, YL Zhang. Aqueous nickel sequestration and release during structural Fe(II) hydroxide remediation: the roles of coprecipitation, reduction and substitution.RSC ADVANCES,2016,6(88):85347-85354.
19. H He, D Wu, L Zhao, C Luo, CM Dai, Y Zhang. Sequestration of chelated copper by structural Fe(II): Reductivedecomplexation and transformation of CuII-EDTA.Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2016,309: 116–125.
20. Y Zhang, W Chen, CM Dai*, C Zhou, X Zhou. Structural Evolution of Nanoscale Zero-Valent Iron (nZVI) in Anoxic Co2+ Solution: Interactional Performance and Mechanism, Scientific reports, 5, 2015.
21. Y Zhang, J Yan, CM Dai*, Y Li, Y Zhu, X Zhou. Sequestration of Ag(I) from aqueous solution as Ag(0) nanostructures by nanoscale zero valent iron (nZVI). Journal of nanoparticle research,2015,17(11),455.
22. S LIU, B TAN, CM Dai*, S LOU, A TAO. Geochemical characterization and heavy metal migration in a coastal polluted aquifer incorporating tidal effects: field investigation in Chongming Island, China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015, 22(24), 20101-20113.
23. Y Su, X Sun, X Zhou, CM Dai*, Y Zhang. Zero-valent Iron Doped Carbons Readily Developed from Sewage Sludge for Lead Removal from Aqueous Solution, Journal of Environmental Sciences,2015, 36:1-8.
24. Z Zhou, CM Dai*, X Zhou, J Zhao, Y Zhang. The Removal of Antimony by Novel NZVI-Zeolite: the Role of Iron Transformation. Water Air and Soil Pollution. 226(3):76-92, 2015.
25. Z Wen, CM Dai, Y Zhu ,Y Zhang. Arsenate removal from aqueous solutions using magnetic mesoporous iron manganese bimetal oxides. RSC Advances, 5(6): 4058-4068, 2015.
26. Z Wen, Y Zhang, CM Dai, Z Sun. Nanocasted synthesis of magnetic mesoporous iron cerium bimetal oxides (MMIC) as an efficient heterogeneous Fenton-like catalyst for oxidation of arsenite. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 287:225-233,2015.
27. Y Su, X Zhou, CM Dai, M Jiang, Y Zhang. Phosphate removal mechanism in an airlift-loop reactor under limited filamentous bulking conditions, Desalination and Water Treatment, 1299-1308, 2015.
28. Q Zhang, J Chen, CM Dai, Y Zhang, X Zhou. Degradation of carbamazepine and toxicity evaluation using the UV/persulfate process in aqueous solution. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology. 90: 701-708,2015.
29.CM Dai, Z Zhou, X Zhou, Y Zhang. Removal of Sb(III) and Sb(V) from aqueous solutions using nZVI. Water Air and Soil Pollution. 225:1799, 2014.
30. W Liang, CM Dai*, X Zhou, Y Zhang. Application of zero-valent iron nanoparticles for the removal of aqueous zinc ions under various experimental conditions. PLoS One, 9(1): e85686, 2014.
31. Y Zhang, Y Liu, CM Dai*, X Zhou. Adsorption of Clofibric Acid from Aqueous Solution by Graphene Oxide and the Effect of Environmental Factors. Water Air Soil Pollut, 225: 2064, 2014.
32. Z Wen, Y Zhang, CM Dai*. Removal of Phosphate from Aqueous Solution Using NanoscaleZerovalent Iron (nZVI). Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 457: 433–440, 2014.
33. Y Zhang, Z Shen, CM Dai*, X Zhou. Removal of selected pharmaceuticals from aqueous solution using magnetic chitosan: sorption behavior and mechanism. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 21(22):12780-9, 2014.
34. Y Zhang, S Lin, CM Dai*, L Shi, X Zhou*. Sorption-desorption and transport of trimethoprim and sulfonamide antibiotics in agricultural soil: effect of soil type, dissolved organic matter and pH. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 21(9): 5827-5835, 2014.
35. Y Zhang, Y Li, CM Dai*, X Zhou, W Zhang. Sequestration of Cd(II) with nanoscale zero-valent iron (nZVI): Characterization and test in a two-stage system. Chemical Engineering Journal, 244: 218-226, 2014.
36. Y Zhang, K Zhang, CM Dai*, X Zhou. Performance and mechanism of pyrite for nitrobenzene removal in aqueous solution. Chemical Engineering Science, 111:135-141, 2014.
37.Y Zhang, K Zhang, CM Dai*, X Zhou, H Si. An enhanced Fenton reaction catalyzed by natural heterogeneous pyrite for nitrobenzene degradation in an aqueous solution. Chemical Engineering Journal, 244: 438-445, 2014.
38. Z Wen, Y Zhang, CM Dai, B Chen, S Guo, H Yu, D Wu. Synthesis of Ordered Mesoporous Iron Manganese Bimetal Oxides for Arsenic Removal from Aqueous Solutions. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 200: 235–244, 2014.
39.Y Su, AS Adeleye, X Zhou, CM Dai, W Zhang, AA Keller, Y Zhang. Effects of Nitrate on the Treatment of Lead Contaminated Groundwater by NanoscaleZerovalent Iron. J. Hazard. Matls., 280: 504-513, 2014.
40. Y Su, A Adeleye, Y Huang, Z Sun, CM Dai, X Zhou, Y Zhang, AA. Keller (2014). Simultaneous Removal of Cadmium and Nitrate in Aqueous Media by NanoscaleZerovalent Iron (nZVI) and Au Doped nZVI Particles, Water Research, 63: 102-111, 2014.
41. CM Dai, J Zhang, Y Zhang, X Zhou, S Liu. Application of Molecularly Imprinted Polymers to Selective Removal of Clofibric Acid from Water. PlosOne. 8(10): 78167(1-8), 2013.
42. CM Dai, J Zhang, Y Zhang, X Zhou, YP Duan, SG Liu. Removal of carbamazepine and clofibric acid from water using double templates–molecularly imprinted polymers. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 20:5492-5501, 2013.
43. Y Duan, CM Dai*, Y.Zhang, L Chen. Selective trace enrichment of acidic pharmaceuticals in real water and sediment samples based on solid-phase extraction using multi-templates molecularly imprinted polymers. AnalyticaChimicaActa, 758: 93-100,2013.
44. Y Zhang, J Zhang, CM Dai*, X Zhou, S Liu. Sorption of carbamazepine from water by magnetic molecularly imprinted polymers based on chitosan-Fe3O4. Carbohydrate Polymers, 97(2):809-816, 2013.
45. Y Zhang*, Y Su, X Zhou, CM Dai, AK. Arturo. A new insight on the core–shell structure of zerovalentironnanoparticles and its application for Pb(II) sequestration. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 263: 685-693, 2013.
46. CM Dai, J Zhang, Y Zhang, X Zhou, S Liu. Selective removal of acidic pharmaceuticals from contaminated lake water using multi-templates molecularly imprinted polymer. Chemical Engineering Journal, 211-212: 302-309, 2012.
47. CM Dai, X Zhou,Y Zhang, Z Qiang, TC Zhang. Comparative Study of the Degradation of Carbamazepine in Water by Advanced Oxidation Processes. Environmental Technology, 33(10-12): 1101-1109,2012.
48. CM Dai, Y Zhang, X Zhou, S Liu, J Zhang. Synthesis by precipitation polymerization of molecularly imprinted polymer microspheres for the selective extraction of diclofenac from water samples. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 198:175-181,2011.
49. CM Dai, S Geissen, Y Zhang, Y Zhang, X Zhou. Selective removal of diclofenac from contaminated water using molecularly imprinted polymer microspheres. Environmental Pollution, 159: 1660-1666,2011.
50. CM Dai, S Geissen, Y Zhang, Y Zhang, X Zhou. Performance evaluation and application of molecularly imprinted polymer for separation of carbamazepine in aqueous solution. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 184(1-3): 156-163,2010.